Filter Media Comparisons:
Sand 20-40 Microns
Cartridge Filters 10 Microns
DE Systems 5 Microns
CRYSTAL BALLS 3 MICRONS!
Of all the filtration media available on the market, sand is the most common. However, sand offers the least effective filtration and is heavy to work with. Crystal Balls filtration media replaces sand in your pool's sand filter. Enjoy crystal clear water with superior filter performance, and save your back with this light weight sand alternative.
- No need to change the hardware in your existing sand or glass filter, works with all models. Just replace the sand with an equivalent volume of Crystal Balls Pack equal 50LBs of sand
- Long lasting and machine washable
- No dust or sand debris to be blown back into the pool
- Greatly reduces back-washing frequency which means less water is wasted and energy cost savings
- Made of 100% Polyethylene, fully recyclable and offering the greatest efficiency filtration currently on the market - filters at 3 microns (see chart in the video )
- Light weight - one 1.5lb box replaces one 50lb bag of sand
- Long Lasting -3-5 Years!
- Open the filter head and thoroughly remove any existing filter media from the filter
- Add Crystal Balls to filter according to filter size. One box of Crystal Balls = 50lb bag of sand
- Secure the filter head
- Set to "Filter" and enjoy!
Please order the number of boxes required for your specific filter, which is equal to the number of 50lb bags of sand your filter is designed for.