Concentrated foam suppressant begins working immediately to eliminate foam. Apply directly to foam and watch it disappear.
- Continual foaming problems can indicate other imbalances in the spa such as low calcium or possibly the need to drain the water. If foaming persists, contact your local Leisure Time® dealer for advice.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Bust Through Even The Most Stubborn Of Spa And Hot Tub Foam
To use Leisure Time’s Foam Down, add it directly to spa water in 1/2 oz. increments and repeat as needed
- Provides powerful results in all types of spas and hot tubs
- Compatible with all spa and hot tub chemicals including chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Convenient flip-top cap design allows you to spray affected areas directly for optimal results
1/2 fl oz as needed.
- Shake well before using.
- Add directly to the foaming area using approximately 1/2 oz. at a time.
- Repeat as necessary
Available Sizes: 16 fl. oz. / 32 fl. oz