The Solaxx PureChlor generator is designed to perform in the toughest climates and offers superior levels of control, style, and convenience! Easy to install
- Eliminates irritation to eyes and skin - enjoy soft, silky water feel
- No more dry skin, red eyes, or faded bathing suits
- Reduces unpleasant odors and taste
- Save costly expenses wasted on chlorine - NEVER BUY, TRANSPORT, OR STORE CHLORINE AGAIN!
- Save up to 90% of your chemical costs - if you are using Baquacil, you'll save up to 90%, if you are using chlorine, you'll save up to 67% when you convert to aSmartSALT system
- No more trips to the store to buy chlorine
- Automatic chlorinating process
- Refreshing sparkling pool water
- Fast, easy DIY installation
- Reduces vinyl liner fading and material breakdown
- For pools up to 40,000 gallons
- 3 year warranty
|SalinityRange||2000 - 6000 ppm|
In Stock - Ships in 1 Day - Thanks
HOW MUCH SALT DO I ADD?
The ideal salt level is between 2700-3400 ppm (parts per million) with 3200 ppm being optimal. Before adding salt to your pool, test the water to check your salt level.
If the level is low, determine the number of gallons in the pool and add salt according to the chart below. A low salt level will reduce the efficiency of your salt chlorinator and result in low chlorine production. A high salt level can cause your chlorinator to shutdown and may begin to give your water a salty taste. Generally, salt will begin to be tasted at a level of about 3500-4000 ppm. The salt in your pool/spa is constantly recycled and the loss of salt throughout the swimming season should be minimal. Water loss is due primarily to the addition of water because of splash out, backwashing and/ or overflowing because of rain. Salt does not wear out or evaporate.
If salt chlorination is being added to your pool it is important to balance your water before switching to salt.