BADU® Pro Series
VS 2.7-THP with Universal Automation Control Board
High Flow Pump, 230V
The BADU® Pro Series saves you time & money while making your life simpler. This all-resin, self-priming, energy efficient swimming pool pump is designed for small to medium size in-ground residential pools and spas. This pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. The perfect drop in replacement pump for Hayward® Super Pump® and Pentair® SuperFlo® pumps.
- This BADU Pro Series has a 4-bolt casing design with handle making this pump easy to service.
- The BADU Pro has a 2.7-THP, 56 frame motor. This BADU Pro Series comes with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 2" quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the Variable Speed Models
- Clear lid with LED light, allowing the user to check the basket for debris.
- This 2.7-THP BADU Pro pump has a variable speed motor It's programmable with a high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled), is maintenance-free and a 56 frame motor with class F insulation.
- The variable speed control ranges from 600 to 3450 RPM.
- Discrete switch inputs for compatibility with pool automation systems.
- Additional motor features: Built-in real time clock, low temperature monitor, menu keypad lockout and programmable auxiliary load feature.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.